"A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." Proverbs 27:12 NLT
Why does my family need an emergency fund?
The Federal Reserve found in a survey that 4 out of 10 adults could not cover a $400 emergency. The likely and unfortunate path for many who face that kind of emergency would be credit card debt. An emergency fund helps protect your family from outcomes like considerable debt.
In this checklist, you'll receive:
- Step by Step actions to establish an emergency fund from scratch
- How to calculate how much to save
- What to do after you establish an emergency fund
- Biblical perspective on preparing for unexpected events
- Our thoughts on the purpose of an emergency fund
This Emergency Fund Checklist is brought to you by Intrepid Eagle Finance.
We help Christian families on their journey to financial freedom.
THIS CODE EMBEDS YOUR HEADER SIGNUP - DO NOT DELETE THIS LINE OF CODE. THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR LIVE SITE.