- Measures 8 1/2" x 11" in either hardcover or coil bound
- Includes access to bonus resources, printables, and downloads designed for families like yours
- Be inspired with scripture paired with each question and prompt
- Lined pages with space for you and your spouse to take notes on each question
- Set goals based on your discoveries for things to do and avoid in your household money behaviors
- Explore where you've come from, where you are, and where you're going with money priorities
- Evaluate areas where you want to learn and grow more with how you treat money in your family
The Vine Journal is available through retailers like these including independent bookstores.
SPIRAL BOUND-Available Now
"She considers a field and buys it; with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard." Proverbs 31:16 ESV
The important questions to ask and help organize your family's financial life.
The Vine Journal was created for Christian families who want a more organized financial life that reflects their values and priorities. Complete this notebook-style journal with your spouse to help find balance between faith, finances, and family.
Each prompt is designed for you and your spouse to explore a specific topic. You'll have space to write as you make new discoveries about your family's priorities.
You and your spouse will make realizations about subjects you may have never explored with each other.
As you make progress, you'll have a chance to make goals for how money fits into your unique family values.
About The Vine Journal
Created by Charles H. Thomas III, CFP®, founder and President of Intrepid Eagle Finance, The Vine Journal is designed for families to explore what is truly important. Money decisions should serve your family, not the other way around. It can be difficult to harmonize your finances with faith and family. Here's the truth: It can be done. This is not a fanciful story but something within your grasp. So many of us just don't know where to start. The Vine Journal was created to help you ask the right questions on your journey for a more organized financial life. Each question and prompt, written with faithful families in mind, is designed to help you and your spouse find clarity in your financial priorities. This journal was crafted with the same wisdom from Intrepid Eagle Finance on family finances that has appeared in publications such as Forbes, U.S. News & World Report, and Bloomberg. Proverbs 31 tells us about planting a vineyard. Plant seeds for your family with The Vine Journal and find the balance you are seeking with faith, family, and finance.
The Vine Journal is a creation of Charles H Thomas III, CFP® and Intrepid Eagle Finance.
Learn more about how we help Christian and homeschool families on their journey to find financial freedom.